Nolte Küchen Zurich stands for quality at a good price-performance ratio. With us, perfect planning and the latest trends form a harmonious combination. Our focus is on people. This applies not only to our customers, but above all to our team.
We are looking for you to join our team in Zurich at the earliest possible date.
- Acquisition of customers and projects
- Advice, sales, customer service and sampling
- Processing of submissions, customer enquiries and customer orders
- Project management and controlling of customer projects throughout the sales process
- Completed technical training or a degree in interior design
- Additional training in sales or business administration
- A contact network in the construction and construction-related industries
- Good MS Office knowledge, experience with Winner would be a plus
- Structured, independent and efficient way of working
- Flexibility, confident appearance, high commitment and customer orientation
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can expect a modern infrastructure in a future-oriented company where you can participate in shaping its development. Attractive employment conditions await you, as well as a young and motivated team with a familiar working atmosphere.